Thursday, January 1, 2009

Battle for focus

I'm fighting the seemingly never ending battle to stay focused.
The Holidays and the new year come and go with all their drama and new challenges but the unfinished work remains so until I finish it. There are so many reasons to get distracted.
Life has a way of demanding your attention when you need to focus most.
It's as if the universe wants to challenge your commitment as soon as you determine that you will stay the course.
But I will tell you this; even if it takes a little longer to complete what I started in the productions I am working on, and the distribution model that the world of independent film is waiting for.
I will stay the course.
Though there are others that would take from me and try to make me submit to a lower calling than what is outlined here. I will stay the course.
This is an unstoppable idea and it's time has come. I will prove it and you can help.
Units and microunits for the next feature film will be offered soon.
This means you can get involved in the production of a film and have a viable part in making it a reality. Right here.
We will be putting a paypal button on here for the collection from investors with a full breakdown of the treatment and distribution model as well as the production budget and profit return for each unit and microunit investment. You can participate in the distribution of the film and track right here what is happening with the project.
This will be the atart of a new method of indy filmmaking.
Where as a community we can make it happen. It takes a whole village to raise a child. It will take a whole community to create a film we can all be proud of.

Stay tuned here for more details.

No comments: